Caramel Nut Cream
Caramel Nut Cream is a luxurious combination of caramel, premium roasted nuts, cream cheese, butter and flavors. This is a holiday cheeza that reminds you of holiday cookies and candy. This is a dessert cheeza and can be also used as a Toast Topper. We love it with a cheese platter and serving it next to salted nuts. Plain, rice or club crackers are best with this cheeza. It also is terrific with sliced apples, pears, and peaches.
How to use Caramel Nut Cream Sweet Cheeza
- Top any breakfast bread – toast, bagel, English muffin, blueberry muffins, biscuits, croissants, scones, etc.
- Put it on hot pancakes, waffles, crepes so that it melts and forms a sweet buttery topping.
- Serve with fruit as a dipping sauce.
- Serve with cookies (we like the butter sugar cookies) to dip with.
- Put a tablespoon on top of cut fruit.
- Put as an icing before serving angel food cake, pound or bundt cakes.
- For Entertaining – Use it on a cheese tray or charcuterie platter.